Health and wellness speech
- Mental Health & stress
Let get started;
- Being healthy is a lifestyle, everyone has heard the famous saying “You are what you eat.”
- There isn’t one fad diet that has all the answers and that works for every person.
- Genetics, blood type, and allergies come into play for each and every person.
- Talking about how the blood type diet has changed their life, Acne, bloating, constipation etc.
- Blood type diet and why it’s important to know your blood type.
- Having a Gluten Free, Dairy free, corn, and processed sugar diet. Cancer feed of sugar. Why corn? It’s the most processed food in America.
- If you eat any of these foods on a regular basis and noticed bloating this is why
Sugar to have on occasion;
- coconut sugar
- Get in the habit of reading the ingredients list on all packaged foods.
- Keeping your body in an alkaline state.
- When your body is acidic your body can’t fight the cancer cells of any flue or bacterial infections as well.
1. Start by added healthier things to your diet;
- More nutrient dense organic vegetable and fruitsGarlic
- Brussel sprouts
- Watermelon & Other Melons
2. Substitutions, getting rid of the bad stuff and learning the proper substitutions.
- Switching to gluten-free bread, or better yet baking your own bread once a week.
- Switching to almond milk instead of cows milk or creamer. Or even better make your own.
3. Eliminating – once your pallet and body starts craving the healthy things you have added to your diet. Now its time to eliminate the bad almost completely (except of course occasional vacation or special event.
- Throwing out things you know are processed or have processed sugars, bad fats for dairy.
- Soda or sugary drinks like gate-raid
- Gluten or corn products.
- Eating balanced meals throughout the day. Protein, Healthy carbs, lots of vegetables, and food fats.
Exercise and why its so important
- I can’t stress enough how important working out is for the body and overall health.
- Don’t be afraid of the word exercise either. When I say exercise I mean even just taking a nice long walk first thing in the morning or at night after dinner counts.
- It’s so important to make sure your body has FLOW/Circulation to help get rid of and eliminate bad toxins or stress in the body, and the best way to do this is moving and getting your heart rate up.
- I exercise 4-5 days a week, always something different, and always listen to my body.
ALSO VERY IMPORTANT – BREATHING – multiple times a day especially when I’m feeling tired or stressed. I take in 4-5 deep breaths to get more oxygen into my body and brain multiple times a day
My favorite workouts I rotate are;
- Long walks and hikes
- Balance endurance weight training
Mental Health & Stress;
But what is a healthy body without a healthy mind?
We all live busy and stressful lives, but how do we eliminate this stress? How do we sleep better at night naturally?
Ryan used to be a horrible sleeper, though he needed something not natural to help him sleep. But I have got him to sleep early and all through the night now. Now you might ask how? I’m going to tell you the secret . . .
- No Phones or answering emails a1 hour before bed.
- Relaxing spa music on once the sun goes down, or watch a light movie or show (nothing stressful)
- Hot Epsom salt bath before bed
- Burning sage, clearing the bad energy in the room
- Listen to a meditation app when you lay in bed, or read a book.
- Give a brief recap and ask if anyone has questions
Before I leave I want to leave you all with a challenge – Make at least an hour of the day about you and what you want to do. If that’s pampering yourself by doing a face mask or painting your nails, do it. If it’s working out do it. If it’s putting your favorite artist on and cooking in the kitchen, do it like me.