They may look intimidating, but artichokes are actually really easy to cook! With peak season being March through June, now’s the perfect time to learn to make this fun, hands-on dish. My method couldn’t be more simple, and the result is an impressive and delicious side or appetizer. My favorite part is saving the hearts for last— enjoy!
Easy Dill & Peppercorn Artichokes
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Fresh dill or herb of your choice
- Wash the artichokes and cut the top and the stems off.
- Place in a pot and add 11/2 cups water, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, fresh dill (or any herb of your choice) and pepper corns.
- Cover and let simmer 45 min to 1 hour