End of Summer Salad with Peaches, Fresh Herbs, and Hazelnuts
- 1 head kale stems removed and diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup dill chopped
- 3 peaches diced small
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts toasted
- Optional: 1/2 cup buckwheat chips
For the dressing:
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 lemon juiced
- 2 tsp sumac
- 2 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare ingredients by dicing everything very small.
- Add the kale to a large bowl with the olive oil and use clean hands to massage the kale until the toughness of the leaves starts to soften.
- Add the chopped dill and parsley, the chopped peaches and the toasted hazelnuts.
- Place all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Drizzle the dressing on top and toss to mix. Option to top with crushed buckwheat chips.