Hope you’re having a great weekend! I was looking in my pantry this afternoon and found some GF pancake mix. When I worked as a private chef for a family with children, they loved this dish! By adding just a little bit of water to the batter, you’re able to create a dough that’s pliable enough to create cake-y pancake balls. Make it this weekend and be sure to show me your results!
Glazed Berry Pancake Balls
- 1 1/2 GF-pancake mix
- 2 tbsp warmed and mashed blueberries
- 2 tbsp warmed and mashed strawberries
- 1/4 cup of water
For the glaze
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or coconut milk powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Split the water and pancake mix evenly into two medium sized bowls.
- Add coconut oil into two pans and warm the berries until they become a syrup-y texture.
- Add the berry mixtures to the pancake batters and create one pink pancake dough and one blue one.
- Roll dough into balls and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While baking, create the glaze in a saucepan on the stove.
- When the balls are baked, coat evenly with glaze.
- I stored them in the fridge to make the glaze set in and create a shell.