Gut-Friendly Sauerkraut and Greens Toast
- 1 slice gluten-free sourdough bread
- Greens of choice
- 2 tbsp sauerkraut
- 2 eggs
- Sprouts of choice
- Olive oil
- Salt pepper and cayenne to taste
- In a small saucepan on the stove, boil water. Using a slotted spoon, gently lower two eggs into the boiling water. Set a timer for six minutes (or longer, depending on how well cooked you’d like your eggs).
- Toast bread to preference. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Lay the greens, sauerkraut, and sprouts. Add the halved cooked eggs. Drizzle with additional olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and cayenne to taste.