Let’s make a green juice. While it’s important to me to have my juices be full of nutrition, it’s just as important that it tastes delicious too. Here’s a recipe for one of my go-to green juices that’s gut-healing, detoxifying, de-bloating and great for digestion that doesn’t taste “too green” 😂💚 Feel free to use what you have but I’d definitely recommend the pineapple, lemon and ginger to balance the vegetal flavors of all the greens!
Gut-Healing and Detoxifying Green Juice
- 3/4 of a medium sized pineapple
- 1 lemon rind removed
- 1 knob of fresh ginger about 2-3 inches
- 1 bundle collard greens
- 7 stalks of celery
- 1 bundle of parsley
- 1/2 of a large cucumber
- 2 large handfuls spinach
- Prep all ingredients by washing and drying. Remove the rind of the lemon and the prickly skin of the pineapple.
- Feed all ingredients through the juicer, alternating soft and hard pieces.
- Serve the juice immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge. Juice will be fresh for about 24 hours.