Healthy, Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme
- 1 lb ground chicken turkey or beef
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp walnut or avocado oil
- 1 package taco seasoning I used @sietefoods
- 1 burrito-sized GF tortilla I used @sietefoods, amount depends on how many you’re serving
- 2 taco-sized GF tortilla I used @sietefoods, use 2 per Crunchwrap and be sure to crisp it up on the skillet ahead of time so it becomes a crunchy, tostada texture
- Shredded lettuce
- Chopped tomatoes
- Goat’s milk greek yogurt
- Manchego cheese
- Beans I used the brand @betterbeanco
- Guacamole or fresh avocado
- Prepare your taco meat. Let your ground chicken, turkey or beef brown in a pan with your oil. Add taco seasoning and water as necessary to keep it moist. At the end of the cooking process, add the squeeze of a fresh lime.
- Over the burner, but without the heat on, add a large nonstick pan. Place your burrito sized tortilla on the bottom and begin to layer in your toppings. I did cheese, then my lettuce, tomatoes, first tostada layer, beans, taco meat, second tostada with sour cream and guacamole.
- Begin to wrap up the sides carefully, until folded. See the video on my IG to see how I did this. Turn on your burner and cook over medium heat for about 1-2 minutes on each side or until warmed through and browned and crispy. Cut in half and enjoy!