When you find salmon in your freezer 🙌 I honestly did a little happy dance when I found these beautiful salmon filets tucked underneath all my frozen fruits and veggies. I defrosted it, tossed a few spices and seasonings on it and I’ve got a quick and easy salmon recipe coming right up for you!
Honey Sesame Glazed Bake Salmon
- 3 salmon fillets amount depends on how many people you’re feeding
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 in of ginger grated or minced
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Splash of coconut aminos or soy sauce I don’t use soy but if you don’t have coconut aminos, that’s okay!
- 3 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Add in salmon and let marinade for 1 hour covered in the fridge.
- When ready, heat your oven to 375 F. Lay a parchment paper on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 min.
- Serve with sliced lemon and toasted sesame on top.