Matcha Chia Pudding Parfait with Banana, Bee Pollen and Chopped Nuts
Ingredients for the pudding:
- 2 tsp Morning Ritual matcha powder
- 2 tbsp filtered water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup vegan milk of choice
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
For the parfait:
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Bee pollen
- Sift in matcha powder to a large bowl. Add maple syrup, and water and whisk until a paste forms.
- Add in milk and whisk until combined.
- Add in chia seeds and whisk until incorporated.
- To set, pop into the freezer after mixing it and check on it every 10 minutes, stirring until it reaches a good pudding texture.
- It should last covered in the fridge for about a week.
- To make the parfait, layer in a jar the matcha chia pudding, and top with desired fruit, bee pollen and chopped nuts.