There’s no quicker, easier or tastier dish than my 15-minute Almond Crusted Salmon. It’s a staple in my regular weeknight dinner routine as it’s quick to put together but still SO delicious that I even prepare it for company!
I love any recipes that I can use the leftover nut pulp from my homemade nut milks, but if you don’t have pulp, you can pulse a cup of toasted almonds in a food processor until they’re finely ground. You can also purchase store bought almond flour.
Mustard & Almond Crusted Salmon
- 2 5 oz salmon filets from @nordiccatch
- 2 tbsp stone ground dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup nut pulp or almond flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Place a sheet on parchment paper in a baking dish or on a sheet.
- Brush mustard on each salmon filet.
- In a medium bowl, combine nut pulp, olive oil and spices until combined.
- Using your fingers, top the salmon with the nut mixture and coat evenly in a thin layer.
- Bake at 400 F for around 15 minutes. Enjoy!