My Holiday Gingerbread Cookies
- 5 TBSP Ghee
- 1 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 Egg white
- 4 TBSP Molasses
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 6 TBSP Coconut flour
- 1 TBSP Ground ginger
- 1 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
- 1 TSP Baking soda
- 3/4 TSP Ground nutmeg
- 3/4 TSP ground allspice
- 1/2 TSP salt
- 1/4 TSP ground cloves
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to mix ghee and coconut sugar until mixed and it creates crumbs.
- Add in egg white and molasses and mix it until the color begins to lighten and it becomes fluffy (about 1 minute on high speed)
- In a medium bowl, stir together the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Add into the wet ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the dough onto a large piece of plastic wrap or @abeego (reusable food wrap) and freeze for 1 hour. Make sure it’s wrapped tightly
- Roll the dough between two pieces of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll it into 1/4 inch thick
- Use any cookie cutter and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes max. Check after 10 minutes to make sure the edges are a golden brown