Lisbon is one of my favorite places to visit! The food and wine are cheap and incredible, and it gives off a little San Fransico vibe.
I recommend staying at a boutique hotel. Here are two that I know are great:
- Verride Palacio De Santa Cantarina
- Casa Balthazar
- Alma – Michelin star (best for lunch)
- Prado – farm to table
- In Bocca as Lupo – pizza
- Monteigaria – for the iconic delicious pastry
- Tease – bakery and breakfast
- JNcQUOI -chic bar and restaurant
- Time Out food market
- Mercado es bento – very small market (Urst Salsicharia Austria) homemade sausages
You must see the beach towns & also the most western point of Europe. Walking around all the streets is truly my favorite thing to do!