My One-Pan Pumpkin Pasta recipe is perfect for those busy evenings when you want to enjoy a delicious meal without spending hours in the kitchen. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious pasta dish that’s full of savory, roasted flavor. The star ingredients in this recipe are tender roasted squash, garlic, sweet caramelized onions, and creamy potatoes. The pasta and sauce cook together in one pan, allowing the flavors to meld and intensify as they roast to perfection. Grab a fork and satisfy those pasta cravings this week 🍝
One-Pan Pumpkin Pasta
- 1 small pumpkin cubed
- 2 medium white potatoes cubed
- 1 head of garlic
- chili flakes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Dried sweet chili pepper can omit
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Oregano
- 2 Fresh Thyme springs
- 4-5 Fresh Sage leaves
- 16 oz pasta of choice
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Pecorino cheese
- Preheat oven to 390F. Add all ingredients except the fresh herbs into a baking pan making sure to cover ingredients in olive oil, and bake for 40 min.
- While that’s baking, boil a pot of water with salt and water for the pasta. Once boiled and the pasta ingredients are done baking, you can cook your pasta.
- Once baked, let cool slightly and blend in a blender with ½ cup pasta water and fresh herbs and sweet chili. If you need to add more, just add a little at a time to get the constancy you want. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as needed.
- Add all ingredients into a pan and mix over medium low heat.
- Top with pecorino cheese and fresh herbs.
What do you think?