My Ooey, Gooey Vegan Blondies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Made with rice flour, they are chewy, light, and full of that classic blondie flavor you know and love. Whether you’re following a vegan, gluten-free, or sugar-free diet or just looking for a tasty and easy treat, these blondies are sure to hit the spot. Plus, I’ve hidden some zucchini in them, making this an excellent recipe for anyone feeding their family! Give them a try and taste the deliciousness for yourself!
Ooey, Gooey Vegan Blondies
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 6 tbsp warm water
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup nondairy milk I used almond
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flakes
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Celtic salt
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Optional: flaky salt on top
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, making sure to leave some overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together ground flax and warm water. Let sit until it combines and becomes an egg-y consistency. Whisk in the almond butter, nondairy milk, coconut sugar, and vanillas.
- Add the shredded zucchini, rice flour, buckwheat flakes, baking powder and salt. Stir until mixed completely.
- Fold in the chopped dark chocolate.
- Pour the blondie batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake the blondies for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are golden and the center is set.
- Allow the blondies to cool in the pan for at least 20 minutes before removing them with the parchment paper. Sprinkle flaky salt on top. Cut into squares and serve.