Pan-Seared Salmon with Crispy Skin and a Ghee and Lemon Sauce
- 10 oz salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1-2 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- plus more salt and pepper to taste
- Generously salt and pepper both sides of your salmon fillet.
- Heat walnut oil over medium high heat. Add salmon skin side down and cook it mostly on that side for the crispy skin.
- While the salmon cooks, prepare the sauce. Whisk together the lemon, salt, pepper, ghee and garlic powder.
- In the last 10-20 seconds of cooking the salmon, flip it over and cook the other side.
- I plated with a bed of sautéed kale, the cooked set of salmon and drizzled the sauce over. Enjoy!
What do you think?