Roasted Rosemary Sweet Potatoes
- 3 TBSP ghee melted
- 3 TBSP coconut oil
- 4 medium peeled sweet potatoes sliced thinly
- 2 peeled shallots sliced into slivers
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/8 tsp all purpose seasoning
- 1/8 tsp rosemary minced
- 1/8 tsp thyme minced
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- Celtic salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F
- Combine the ghee, coconut oil and seasonings in a small bowl
- Pour a generous coat of the ghee/oil mixture into the bottom of your baking dish
- Arrange sweet potato slices in dish, adding a sliver of shallot in between each slice.
- Brush top with remaining ghee/oil mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil. Roast for 1 hour covered
- Remove foil, increase heat of oven to 450 and roast for 10-15 minutes, uncovered
What do you think?