Whenever I head out to Air BnBs, I pack the contents of my fridge and just kind of wing it on what I’m going to make. And this Roasted Tomato and Avocado Breakfast Toast turned out better than I could have even imagined when I packed the groceries up! If you’re sick of the classic avocado toast, look no further than this easy recipe. Freshed up with some herbs and made a little more filling with a fried egg, this is about to be your favorite breakfast. Bold claim I know, but I’m willing to back it!
Roasted Tomato and Avocado Breakfast Toast (GF)
- 1 slice gluten free bread
- 1 avocado sliced thin
- 1/4 cup sprouts
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- Fresh dill
- Fresh tarragon
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss cherry tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for around 20 minutes or until the tomatoes burst.
- Brush olive oil on both sides of the bread and add to a baking sheet. Bake until crispy and golden brown, flipping halfway (about 10 minutes).
- Spread on the avocado, sprouts, tomatoes and dill.
- Crack the egg into a skillet and cook for 2 minutes or until the white is set. Then cover the pan for one minute or flip until the yolk is set to your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top the toast with the fried egg, more dill, tarragon, and sprouts and finish with a drizzle of olive oil.