Although matcha is #1 in my heart in terms of tea, sometimes I’m craving a different flavor or don’t want the caffeine (especially if it’s later in the day!) Here’s a great recipe for my rose raspberry collagen tea that I think you will love! The addition of rose in this recipe is beautiful, fragrant and even known for its stress-relieving properties. Enjoy!
Rose Raspberry Collagen Latte
- 1/4 cup dried rose buds
- 4 cups water
- 1 cups almond milk or your favorite vegan milk
- 1/2 teaspoon raspberry powder
- 1 scoop collagen powder I use @withinusnatural
- Honey to taste
- Add water to a pot and bring to a simmer. Add in rose buds, turn off heat and let steep for at least 10 minutes. The longer, the better for color and flavor. I usually try to steep for an hour.
- One steeped, strain and set aside in a storage container.
- Fill a milk frother half way with the rose tea and fill the other half with almond milk.
- Add in raspberry powder and one scoop of collagen. If you desire your tea sweet, you can also add honey. Mix as a hot or cold drink, depending on preference.