For this recipe, you will need a cocktail shaker, your favorite silver tequila, and lots of ice.
Simple Lime “Shaygarita” Recipe
- 1 lime – juiced
- 1/4 cup honey water or more if you like it sweeter –
- 1 shot of silver tequila – I used Casa Dragones tequila
- 3 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
- slash or sparkling water
- Fill the shaker with ice.
- add lime juice, honey water, orange juice, and tequila.
- Shake well and pour over ice in a glass.
- Finish with a splash of sparkling water and top with a lime slice and mint leaves.