There is nothing better than looking through the fridge and grabbing some fresh herbs and throwing it in with some scrambled eggs 🙂 Hope you guys enjoy this delicious and quick breakfast scramble!
Spinach | Basil | Jalapeño | Scrambled Egg Breakfast
- 3-4 free-range organic eggs
- 6 fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1 inch worth of fresh Jalapeño minced
- A large handful of spinach leaves chopped
- 1 quarter of a sweet onion chopped small
- 1 tablespoon organic Moroccan culinary Argon oil
- chili powder to taste
- celtic salt & pepper to taste
- A spoon full of *Shayna’s Homemade Salsa
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add onions. cook on medium-low until they are golden brown. add Jalapeño and cook for another 2 min.
- Add spinach, salt, and pepper and stir until spinach is wilted.
- Whisk eggs with chili powder, a little bit of olive oil, and Celtic salt to taste.
- Add in whisked eggs and mix consistently until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Transfer to a plate and serve with Siete tortilla chips and my homemade salsa recipe!