One of my favorite flavor combinations is fresh fruit and mint and those flavors really shine in my Summer Yogurt Bark with Peaches, Raspberries, and Fresh Mint. This delicious snack is ideal for kids or for yourself— full of protein and probiotics and naturally sweetened from the fruit. Almost any type of fruit or nuts would work well in this recipe and I’ve been making an almond butter/banana/chocolate bark for the past few months that I plan to share soon. In the meantime, I know you guys will find this easy, vegan recipe so satisfying!
Summer Yogurt Bark with Peaches, Raspberries, and Fresh Mint
- 16 oz coconut yogurt
- 1 carton raspberries
- 1 small handful fresh mint
- 1 peach
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice peach.
- Using a large spoon, spread the yogurt over the parchment paper. Carefully place the raspberries, mint and sliced peaches.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes (or longer) or until solid. Use a knife to cut or crack the bark.
- Store covered in freezer.