Is anyone else creating the most random concoctions right now? 🙋🏼This salad turned out pretty great and I wanted to share. I plated some delicious greens, roasted a purple sweet potato, sautéed some radicchio, toasted some almonds and topped it with a fried egg. Yum!
Sweet Potato Harvest Bowl
- 1 sweet potato medium-sized
- 1/4 cup chopped leaks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head radicchio chopped
- Mixed lettuce use what you have
- 1 large handful broccoli sprouts
- 1/2 cup almonds toasted
- 2 eggs
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp ginger juice or grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced shallot
- 1 tsp honey
- Cook your chopped leaks with some olive oil and salt to taste. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add in more olive oil to your pan and sauté your radicchio until browned. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Cube your sweet potato, drizzle with olive oil, and roast at 400 F until soft inside and crispy outside (usually around 35-45 minutes).
- Assemble your greens. I used broccoli sprouts and mixed lettuces. Add your leak, radicchio and sweet potato.
- If you desire some extra protein, fry an egg for the top of your salad.
- Dress your salad and toss well. Add your almonds and fried egg on top. Enjoy!