The Fluffiest Chocolate Chip Cookie You’ve Ever Had (Gluten-Free)
- 1/2 cup hazelnut flour or meal
- 1 free range egg room temperature
- 2 tbsp vegan milk of choice I used almond milk
- 1 cup creamy organic almond butter
- 1 tbsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp honey maple or agave
- A pinch of celtic salt
- 1 tbsp cultivated sheep’ butter or ghee you could sub with coconut oil
- 2 scoops marine collagen
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dairy-free refined-sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk the egg, almond butter and ghee in a bowl. Add in all ingredients except the chocolate. Mix well until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate. Scoop small balls onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.