I talk a lot about buying things at your local farmers market. If you are new to this, here are a couple key tips before you take a stroll through your local famers markets.
1. Go Early
2. Bring your own bags that are easy to carry
3. Bring small bills of cash
4. Know your seasonal produce
5. Always try a sample if you’re not sure!
6. Plan meals ahead of time so you know what you need
7. Talk to the farmers, get there story ! If you build a good relationship maybe they will hole the best stuff just for you! 🙂
8. Enjoy & make it a time to relax and explore new delicious things!