I talk a lot about buying things at your local farmers market. If you are new to this, here are a couple key tips before you take a stroll through your local famers markets.
1. Go Early
2. Bring your own bags that are easy to carry
3. Bring small bills of cash
4. Know your seasonal produce
5. Always try a sample if you’re not sure!
6. Plan meals ahead of time so you know what you need
7. Talk to the farmers, get there story ! If you build a good relationship maybe they will hole the best stuff just for you! 🙂
8. Enjoy & make it a time to relax and explore new delicious things!
Gina ClarkApril 26, 2018
LOve your site!!! Great info and recipes that are delicious. You need your own cooking show!!! That would be awesome. Thank you for your inspiratioNs. Gina
Shayna Terese TaylorApril 26, 2018
thank you!! working on a cookbook this year 🙂
ElizabethApril 26, 2018
Awesome site and so happy you created it,,,, THANk you?
LOOKING forward to that book !! Love ya SHAYNa. ???
Shayna Terese TaylorApril 27, 2018